Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology (9th Edition) – eBook
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions ― including word scrambles, crossword puzzles, and questions in the multiple choice, labeling, matching, true or false, and application formats ― to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.
- More than 1,200 review questions cover multiple choice, true-or-false, fill-in-the-blank, matching, and completion formats.
- Mind tester activities include word scrambles, crossword puzzles, and more to make the process of learning basic anatomy and physiology more engaging.
- Did You Know sections cover factual tidbits that will interest users.
- Topics for review tell the reader what to review in the etextbook prior to beginning the exercises in the study guide.
- Apply What You Know sections encourage critical thinking and application of core content.
- Answer key containing all the answers to study guide questions is located in the back of the guide.
- NEW! Modified chapter structure reflects the new organization of chapters in the Patton 9th Edition main text.